Updated November 11, 2019
you by revising the “Last Updated” date at the top of this policy and, in some cases, we
may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website or
you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our
information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information
when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services,
subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or
promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites,
request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password,
postal address, phone number, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address for purchases), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in the Services, we will
collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system, and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about your use of our mobile applications.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information
we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account
through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from
that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with
the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect
information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products, and services you request, process
transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions,
rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and
information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or
features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your
needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S.
law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you
consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such
information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information
you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance
with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies,
or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company
assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the
Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other
media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with
your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that
provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope
of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit
the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may allow others to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet and to
technologies to collect information about your use of the Services and other websites,
including your IP address, web browser, pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked and conversion information. This information may be used by Company and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our Services and other websites and better understand your online activity. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt-out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes by companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss,
theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at
any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by
emailing us at [email protected] If you wish to delete or deactivate your
account, please email us at [email protected], but note that some information
you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you
submit through the Services) and that we may continue to store information about you
as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or
archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually
choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you
choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the
instructions in those communications or by sending an email to
[email protected] If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional
communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You
can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Updated November 11, 2019
Encouraging women to grow their faith, know the hope of Jesus, and joy in the journey.